The “Torah Portion Study” – Annual Video & Audio Subscription $ 479.88 for the entire 5782 Torah Portion year – 1 Year Subscription includes:
- Downloadable Video files
- Downloadable Audio MP3 files
- Downloadable PDF Study Notes
- Special Early Bird Access to LIVE Special teachings (which means you find out first and are given access to join before the public)
- Annual subscription content begins with the first Torah Portion at Bereshit. This begins at Simchat Torah 5782 and ends at Simchat Torah in the Fall Holy Days next year at 5783.
- At the end of the year, you will need to sign up again for the next annual plan.
- You will always have your Torah Portion content in your account for the remainder of the purchase year. If for any reason you cancel within that year’s time frame, you will not be able to access content any longer.
- In addition, once the paid year is over, and it is time to purchase the next year’s content, the previous Torah Portion content from the subscription before will not remain, so make sure to download your material before your annual plan is complete to avoid any loss of study material.
- Please note that annual subscriptions can be canceled at any time, however, due to the nature of the digital materials, we can not offer refunds.
- All files are posted by mid-week (a few days after the Shabbat), giving Rabbi and our technical team time to upload and make sure files have no errors. This process takes a few days to do. Therefore, the files ARE NOT POSTED on the day it is live-streamed, and files ARE NOT POSTED on Shabbats/Holy Days due to religious observance.
This access DOES NOT INCLUDE separate “Special Series” teachings taught during the month. Those “Special Series” teachings are always separate purchase sets unless you have upgraded to the VIP Subscription.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that a level of respect is needed when Rabbi and the technical team are transitioning from Shabbat to Havdalah to end the Shabbat/Holy Days. This means that we do not process orders or upload files on these days and once the Shabbat has ended, Rabbi and the team are still in observance status so they can enjoy quality time with family. Many often forget that the transition time from Shabbat to starting a new day is still a sacred time for most Jews and although technically after Shabbat you can work, since it is nighttime, many are still resting. Please respect this time by not sending emails about purchase inquiries while we are in that sacred transition space. Most Jewish websites have their stores turned off – on these days to avoid this problem. So we just want to make everyone aware of this as a sign of respect to the Jewish community and to the Rabbi whom you are learning under so he also can rest after a long day of teaching and serving the community. If you do need tech help or have issues logging on, please wait until Sunday at least or the following day after a Holy Day to send John an email. You may email us at: tech @ seventyfacesoftorah . com. Thanks in advance